- 90.00 - 200.00 INR
- Speciality Silicone
In the last 2 decades, we have established ourselves as a trustworthy and reliable manufacturer and supplier of Speciality Silicone Products. These products are used in pharmaceutical industry, chemical industry and food industry. We use the superior grade compounds to formulate these products which we procure from the most reliable and trusted vendors of the market. To gain complete satisfaction of the clients, we have made these Speciality Silicone Products available for the clients at reasonable price.
Excellent abrasion resistance
Easy to apply
Completely safe to use
K.K. Speciality Silicone products like hard coatings, spinning sprays, metal degreaser etc., including following specifications:
|Mould release sprays||General Sprays for Plastic article release|
|Paintable sprays||Speciality Sprays for paintability after release|
|Multipurpose sprays||Multipupose sprays for Rust / lubrication.|
|Spinnerate Sprays||For Texturizing yarns Acrylic / polyester etc|
|Thread Lubricant||Water based Thread Lubricants|
|Melamine resins for Abrasion wheels||Ingriedient for Abrasion wheels|
|Epoxy Melamine coatings||Laquor coating on Metalized sheets|
|Hard Coatings (UV based)||UV cured Hard Coating for Automobile Head lamps / Head gears/Lenses& other PC based products|
|Photo copier oils||Oils used in photocopier machines|
|Ink Followers||Ink followers for Gel pen and lot other applications.|
Item Code: SPIN_20-Spinneret-Sprays
Spin - 20 is a release agent with CFC-free propellant.
- It is a release agent used in high temperature melt spinning process of synthetic fibers including nylon & polyester.
- Typical Properties:
- Specifications writers: These values are not intended for use in preparing specifications. Please contact our sales office before waring specifications on Ibis product.
- Long lasting release properties at high temperature.
- Prevents accumulation of decomposition material of filament yarn on the spinneret
- Reduction of breakage of filament yarn at joining and subsequent processes.
- Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Cheque, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 l Per Day
- 1 Days
- All India
442, Neo Corporate Plaza, A-Wing, Ramachandra Lane Extn, Kapol Wadi, Malad (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400064, India